Monday, July 03, 2006
To the stranger whose shoes I stole uh, i mean took without your permission, my apologies to you. I thought of returning the shoes back (minus the socks cos i threw em out halfway) but I was afraid the people gathered at the cina mati downstairs would smell something fishy and alert you. Who knows, it could be you, busy helping out downstaris, right? Hope you forgive me and I pray you'll get a better pair for yourself in future. (=
I was desperate. Because my stupid teacher wouldn't let me in the lab without fucking appropriate footwear. And it was either I go off or borrow someone's shoes. I didn't wanna go, cos all my friends were in there. And Syidah couldn't meet me in the end cos she was off to meet Asri. (Syidah i sad ok..Boo) And no one else that I knew could lend me covered shoes there and then. So desperate as I was, Viyond my ah beng classmate gave me the marvellous idea. Thanks bro! *winks*
If only you were still here, none of this shit would've happened. I could've run to you, borrowed yours in no time, you could've listened to my rantings and tease me for being such an idiot. That could've put a smile on my face.. It's only the first day and so many things are going wrong. Nothing feels alright..
couldn't help but break down just now, thinking about all that's happened lately.
And I seriously dread school nowadays. And oh, Happy 17th birthday, Khairil. Got your sms reply and boy, you're a real sweetie to Ilyana. Happy for you two. (=Dear God, please make this whole week fly by. I just have to get through all this. Fast.But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
X O X O; 10:36 pm